Monday 1 August 2011

New Spring Water For Children Review

'Silver Spring' Spring Water






  When I found out I was reviewing a new Spring Water designed for Children I was really excited as at the moment the only drink I can get down my daughter is Juice!! Personally I don't mind sometimes but not all the time!! 



  Silver Springs, The Great British Drinks Company which is well known for the drink, Perfectly Clear which I Love, I am not a tap water kinda Girl :)  They have now teamed up with Hit Entertainment which are one of the world leading independent Children's entertainment producers and created a special Spring Water Drink designed especially for our little ones, on the packaging are well known Children's Characters, Bob the Builder, Thomas the Tank Engine, Fireman Sam and Angelina Ballerina!!



 They are a great size, they are aimed at ages 3-7 but my daughter was 2 a few months ago and its great for her!  They would be fab for your children's lunch boxes when they go back to school but just as great for use at home, picnics and general outings :)  This handy 300ml bottle is also fantastic for helping us parents to make sure our children are getting close to the recommended water intake a day which is 1.2 litres a day for 4-8 year olds!
  
  Annabelle attends preschool every Friday and they only really allow milk or water as drinks that an be drank, so getting Annabelle to have water is very important to me, also it is proven to aid concentration ensuring that children feel refreshed both physically and mentally throughout the school day.



  Well when Annabelle saw the drinks, I let her choose herself out of Thomas the Tank Engine and Angelina Ballerina and she choose Angelina Ballerina, She loves little animals and wanted 'mousy'! I let her drink a bit, I actually didn't mention it was water as i thought she wouldn't even try it! Well to my shock she drank a bit, I asked her if she liked it and she said yes!!! Yipee!!!! She actually Drank the whole 300ml bottle in the afternoon which is very good for a girl that doesn't drink water!!  She had the other bottle for bedtime, she likes to take a drink to bed! Obviously these drinks are not none spill :)  I had a little taste myself and it did taste lovely, it is quite hard to describe water but all I can say is that it was mild tasting and didn't have a funny taste!


  Hit Children's Spring Water costs 49p per individual bottle or £2.49 for a pack of 6 !!! 


  Silver Spring Supplies to the major Supermarkets such as Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and also Boots!!

   If you would like to have a nosy at the Silver Spring Website yourself look HERE


  

  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...