Wednesday 14 December 2011

Natalilly Cushions Review- One word Beautiful

  I am so excited to share with you Natalilly Cushions, the most beautiful cushions I have ever seen.

 Natalie designed two large cushions for myself that are personalised with my children's names Annabelle and Callum.  They are made from 'only the best' material, for example material she has used for other cushions is Cath Kidston.  They were sewn in with a zip so it's washable as we mummy's know this is a must.  The pillow filling is soft/medium (I would say) very thick and comfortable.  The letters are brilliantly bold and with the nicest designs, I can tell you the quality is just remarkable.


  I have been given the larger pillow/s for review and I think they would make fantastic nursing pillows, I had a triangle shape pillow which was pointless in my eye and was too big to be left around and dare I say not as nice to look at but this is far better, practical and beautiful, what more could a mummy or daddy want.

 She designs different sizes and shapes, all one color or mixed, personalised or not.  I have been told that she has designed a pillow to put in the gap of the child's bed next to the wall, as the child kept falling down.
Annabelle thought it was so comfy she decided to have a nap


 I love both my pillows, its lovely having your children's name on home items.  Annabelle loves her pillow, she recognised her name plus its a great way of teaching her the letters in her name, she took an interested straight away.  Natalie told me she also designs bunting which can have the child's name or letters of the alphabet on, fantastic it will look gorgeous in both their rooms.
Annabelle loved looking and discussing the letters

The prices are £25 plus p+p for smaller pillows and £30 plus p+p for larger pillows with longer names.   Please get in touch with Natalie if you would like a price for a pillow, bunding or any other enquiries.  You won't be disappointed.


You can add Natalie as a friend on Facebook under Natalilly Cushions

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...