Friday 27 January 2012

Jack N' Jill Toothpaste Review

  Jack N' Jill Toothpaste was born in Melbourne Australia in 1949 and now they have a base in the uk!  Justin and Rachel are now running the family business, after having their first child they were obviously concerned about what went into contact with their child.  Justin is a pharmacist and formulated the safest toothpaste which was yum and fun!!

  There are 5 flavours to choose from, strawberry, banana, blackcurrant, blueberry and raspberry.  They contain natural ingredients such as organic flavours and Organic calendula, no fluoride, no preservatives, sls free and no added colour.  This is all fantastic as my daughter has the tendency to eat it instead of clean her teeth.

 Annabelle loved this toothpaste, she enjoyed the flavour Strawberry as she told me and kept asking for 'bit more mummy'.  I noticed that the toothpaste lasted longer on the brush that regular toothpaste which is brilliant as I find this is the problem as once the taste has gone she wants more.  The only problem I have where I live as there is no fluoride in the water( my health visitor informed me the other day) and if their is no fluoride in the toothpaste my children's teeth are at risk on early tooth decay.  However this seems very unusual.

 Jack N' Jill also have designed and manufactured the first children's toothbrushes that are made of cornstarch that are biodegradable and recyclable, I also was lucky to review one of these for my son.  it has a thick handle which is perfect for Callum to grip.  The bristles are made from rounded nylon and the handle is made from 100% cornstarch and it game in really cute packaging!

The toothpaste costs £4.99 plus p&p
The toothbrush costs £ 3.49 plus p&p

Jack N' Jill Website UK
Jack N' Jill Facebook 
Jack N' Jill Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Oh, where’s the link to your toothbrush review? The recyclable feature is a good idea. After all, green is trending nowadays. And btw, your child looks like she’s going to eat all of the toothpaste! Watch out for that, hehe!
    -Bianca Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bianca! I was asked to review the toothpaste not the toothbrush so I added a little mention! To me its a usual brush just has the 'green' aspects!
    haha!! Yes and she would if she could hehe!! Thank You for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...