Thursday 16 February 2012

I have made a new blog!!

Well I was looking on net mums the other day at the blog section and I came across the section about setting up a blog. One suggestion was to blog for your local area! At first I thought, what would I write about as I don't want it personal. I know 'Love Being Mummy To Two' is personal but people around me haven't heard of a blog never mind found my blog! Then I had a Ta Da Idea, I would love a little blog with pages that I could read about topics i'm interested in like Baby and Toddler Groups, Craft Ideas, cooking Ideas, Events in the Area at more. So a few nights ago I started designing my blog! It went live today and I have had lots of interest already. Its made me feel very happy and excited about it as I have mums say 'Great Idea' and 'We really need a blog like yours, Thank You'


Please take a look http://onecheshiremum.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...