Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ive missed you Love Being Mummy To Two xx

Recently Love Being Mummy To Two has taken a backseat as I have been setting up my new blog One Cheshire Mum.  I have been busy filling in pages, chatting to mums and businesses on facebook and twitter I just havn't had time.
The last few days I felt like I was missing something on One Cheshire Mum, its was my personal feelings but I don't want it to be about me on that blog.  One Cheshire Mum is a community blog that I organise and I don't want people to know my personal business.  Maybe that should change....

 So I asked myself the question 'Why do I blog?' I love to have diary account of my children's lives.  Like funny sentences my daughters is coming out with.  Yesterday we were at my Grandparents and it was time to go home.  I said 'Annabelle we have to go home as we need to make Daddy's Tea' Annabelle replies 'No Daddy can go the shop hum'

 I think its time to start up Love Being Mummy To Two Again

 Hope you enjoy reading!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...