Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 2 - Being Organised!!


Well yesterday mission was a success!! I actually stuck to the routine and did all I had to do in the Living room and hall.  I didn't have time to do my daughters room but to be honest I have to really do a clear out!
 Day 2 is going well also! Still lots to do!

 I hope this is helping other mums as we have so much to do and not a lot of time for us!




Tuesday - Kitchen and Dining Room
Level one

Brush and mop floor
Level Two
Clean the patio Door
Tidy/Clean cupboards and drawers
Level Three
Dust on top of shelves
Clean Door

Daily Routines-  
          Kitchen- Wash up/put away/wipe surfaces/brush/ Mop 
         Playroom - Tidy/Hoover
         Bathrooms - Wipe over
         Bedrooms- Make Beds/Tidy Clothes/Toys
         Make Dinner/Tea
           Laundry
Night Time RoutinesPrepare Clothes for Next Day
                               Prepare Lunch for Next day
                               Wipe over kitchen/wash and put away

Wish me Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...