Friday 28 December 2012

Dear Annabelle, Callum & Joseph

   I can't believe at 27 I am a mum to 3 amazing Children.  Before I became a mum life was about me, what career I was going to do, having fun with daddy and my friends.  Now that  life has not gone but has got to fit in with being a mum and I would not change it for the world.

 I could never imagine what being a parent was like but now I am one it is the most magical feeling in the world.  I look at each of you and I am so proud of the little people you are, your personalities and how clever you are.  Even when each of you were (and are) a newborn and sleep, eat, cry I was and am proud.

 I look forward to waking up to spend time with you, laugh and play with you though I have to admit I look forward to bedtime too.  I remember Mamma saying the same thing to me and I understand why.  Being a mum is so rewarding but tiring at the same time.  When you are asleep I get the moment to look at you and think I made you, aren't I clever!

 All three of you are and will be the best thing I will ever accomplish and I want to say I Love You xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...