Sunday 27 January 2013

Britmums Live 2013- Please Sponsor Me

  I have now been blogging for a year and a half and think its time I attended Britmums live.

  Love Being a Mummy has become a major part of my life since I started it.  I have been able to make friends online, write down my problems and the children's milestones, review amazing products to recommend online and to family and friends.   I have also something for me as a stay at home mum.   I have grown it confidence personally and I believe my writing style has improved also.



 I have read and watched great things from the amazing event and believe it will help me as a blogger and you as a brand.  I would love to attend this fabulous event in London on  Fri. 21 June (evening) and Sat. 22 June 2013 9 – 6 pm in Central London venue.  I would love to work with a brand that is compatible to my blog that I would love to promote.  In return for sponsoring me for Britmums Live 2013 I promise to

  • To have the brands badge on my homepage for at least a year with the link to your website
  • A post Introducing you as my Britmums Live Sponsor
  • Your Brand mentioned in all my posts and tweets about Britmums Live
  • To use/or wear your product if applicable
  • To review any of your products to help promote
  • To host any Competitions for you
  • I would hand out business cards for you
 What do I need in return?

  •   The cost of the conference ticket £80 
  •  I am also looking for sponsorship towards travel via train and overnight stay 

 If you would like to work with me and my 3 children Please email me victoria2322@hotmail.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...