Monday 28 January 2013

Going to start entering competitions again

The reason for this post is that I have been meaning to start back comping again but my blog facebook and twitter just got in the way.
 I have won some great prizes and think its time to see what I could win again.

Top 5 things I would love to win

  1. some money- this would be great! 
  2. a holiday- we haven't been abroad since '08' so this would be amazing
  3. Clothes- Much needed after being pregnant
  4. straightners-mine are getting old
  5. stuff to make my house pretty
:Lets see how we do in february and I will post back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...