Friday 1 February 2013

What I want for my blog

 I have been blogging for 1.5 years now and gained a lovely following, been to some fantastic events and met some great people.  Its taken me a while to decide what I want for my blog as I think it takes people time to know where there blog fits and what you enjoy writing about.
  I have just had my third child and I feel like I can now look past the birth, a newborn and think about me.  So I want for my blog to be about the things I enjoy most, budgeting, fashion and beauty and craft with my little ones.  I am only 27 and I feel like the part of me that cares about my appearance was slipping away causing not much confidence in myself.
  So this is the day my blog begins its new journey and I hope you will follow me.

                   Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...