Friday 28 June 2013

Review- Jump up and join in with Carrie and Grant Book

 Do you're children love music? All three of my children love a good boogie but I have yet to come across a book that teaches music aspects.  Carrie and Grant who are famous for music coaching and you may have seen them on cbeebies have brought out two new books that are to encourage the under 5s to enjoy all kinds of music.

Here are the books

Elephants Birthday Bell's 



Lions Speedy Sauce  


Both books come with a CD so you can read along with the book as well as listen, sing and dance to the music.  Not only has the book got a story and a CD it has craft ideas linked with the stories.  Once upon a time I was training to be a teacher and creating a story sack was one of my tasks as it gives a better understanding of the story as you are creating, exploring and talking about it.

 What I like?


  • Great little stories for the under 5s
  • Gorgeous colourful pictures with lots to look at
  • Teaches children about music
  • Love the fact it comes with a CD
  • Love the ideas
  • Love books that are personal and with the photo of Carrie and Grant they can put a photo to the voice
What didn't I like?

  • It would have been great if the CD was in a plastic case as I have to say they can be easily ripped by the under 5s
 I defiantly recommend these books to parents, they retail at £6.99 but you also get a CD so worth the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...