Wednesday 22 October 2014

28 Week Pregnancy Update Baby #4 - YouTube Video

Hey Everyone, Hope you are having a Great Day! I thought I would share this Video with you! If you have read my last post I started as a Mummy Youtuber a couple of days ago! I have been meaning to do it for a while but as you know life just gets in the way!

This is my 2nd Video and its all about my 28 week Pregnancy Update with Baby #4.  I didn't have any notes so excuse any bits im having that thought look haha!! I just had the opportunity to shoot the video and I took it!

So here is my Video... I hope you enjoy it and if you do I would love you to subscribe!

                                                 Victoria x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...